Monday, January 23, 2012

Update.

I have not been updating regularly for awhile, so thought I would do a general update.

I have been sick recently, and am just now feeling almost healthy again. While sick I did not knit or work on anything really. Before getting sick and in these past two days I have been knitting some. I have been working on the tunic for myself. I have the body complete and the shoulder seems grafted together. I picked up stitches along the neck and have about three inches of double ribbing so far. Once I finish the ribbing around the neckline I will finish around the arm holes and be done with it. I think it is looking pretty good so far.

I need to start working on the blue socks again soon. I am behind on my knitting so badly, but I was getting pretty burned out emotionally and just didn't feel like knitting at all. I am starting to feel recuperated (some) and hope to get the blue socks finished by this next Sunday. I won't be working on them much today, since there is so much catch-up work to be done from when I was sick.

So basically my update is that I have been sick, lol. Hopefully I will have a more impressive update at the end of the week :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's still pretty impressive that the tunic is that far along! :)

    ReplyDelete