Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yarn.

I ordered some yarn for my recent 28th Birthday, and it just came today! Funny thing about it is that nearly all the yarn is for things I plan to make for other people.


This is the cotton "Dishie" yarn. I am hoping to invent something double knit with this. I know in my head what I want to make and how I want it to look, so we'll see how it turns out ;)


 More "Dishie" but different colors.


 These skeins are all "Comfy" fingering weight for sock making. All of these colors were on sale.


 Lastly here is the last skein of "Shine" to complete the dress for my 7-year-old along with my promotional free skein of "Brava." I'm not sure what I'll use the "Brava" yarn for, as it is 100% acrylic and I buy from Knit Picks to get something besides the locally available acrylic yarn. How could I turn down a free skein of yarn though?

No comments:

Post a Comment