Friday, March 8, 2013

Washcloths for baby!

I purchased Knit Picks Dishie yarn to make gift placemats about a year ago. I had quite a bit of leftover yarn, so I decided to make some cute washcloths for the baby.

I won't post which patterns I used (because I'm lazy) but I found all of them on Ravelry, for free. Be forewarned, none of the following washcloths have been washed or blocked, so they aren't exactly "finished" looking.


 The first washcloth I made was this one: a Dalek!
The pattern was called "Exfoliate!" lol

 In case this doesn't show up that well, this is supposed to be Joe Cool.

Cute little fishies; these are probably my favorites. It is surprising how little yarn it takes to make one of these. I made the variegated blue with a ball of yarn barely larger than a golf ball.

These are the wash mitt version of the fish washcloths, sized for a little kiddie hand.

See? Perfect size for a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment