Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas knit#8 "Apacolypse Scarf" complete!

I last posted about this scarf back in the beginning of December. I have had it finished for a couple weeks, but just now got it blocked. I am not very pleased with how the pictures turned out as they look very grey even though the scarf is a true deep black. I think it was just too bright where I was taking the picture, but meh, I'm over it.

For this scarf I used a pattern found on ravelry.com and used Knit Picks Swish worsted yarn. I did modify the pattern a touch by adding a chain edge to neaten up the edges some. I also made the scarf a little more "compact" by using a smaller needle than the pattern called for (an 8, and I used a size 6). Over all I am pretty pleased with how it turned out, and I hope my Dad likes it and actually uses it.


1 comment: