Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby yarn!

The yarn came! It is always nice opening a big box of yarn; feels like Christmas :)


This is the yarn I bought for the gift baby blanket, and will be the project I start today! The color looks more greenish in person, which wasn't what I was going for unfortunately. It is still a very pretty color though.


Just a close up of the label. I really like the cotton Comfy yarn, it is very soft.


This is the yarn I bought for the bee baby blanket for my baby. The yellow is a little more muted and has a pretty brown undertone that isn't really showing that well in the picture.


A close up of the label here too. I was impressed with the Swish yarn while making Xmas gifts year before last. It is definitely soft enough for a baby blanket.


Here is the Full Circle yarn I bought for a soaker (or two, depending on how far it goes). I've never used this yarn before, but it is quite soft and looks like it will be nice to knit up. This yarn is being discontinued currently, and I'm not sure if they will be bringing it back or not. I thought I'd try it while they still had it in stock.


Here is another yarn I have never worked with before, though I have heard plenty of good things about it. Felici is a self striping yarn, and I will be using this for baby leggings!


Now to get knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment