Sunday, April 17, 2011

The last of the "Spring Four."

With the crocheted dress complete, I am on to working on the crochet "Ladylike Pullover." As a refresher here is the picture.


I've already started, and it is going quickly. I started on the sweater yesterday and am already up to the double crochet section at the bust. The Lionbrand Wool-Ease is nice to work with and soft. The "Eggplant" color is very pretty and I can't wait until this project is  finished!

Isn't that a gorgeous purple?


Here is a close up of the bottom section of the sweater. This part was fun to work and I really like the zigzag effect that was created.

I don't expect this sweater to take long at all. I can see finishing this within 2 or 3 days depending on how much time I get. I have an idea of what I am going to make next, but for now I'm just going to enjoy working this pattern :)

2 comments:

  1. I finished this over the Easter weekend (on Easter actually) and am very pleased with how it turned out. Will post pictures within the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to ask to see it today! I forgot... Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete