Saturday, February 23, 2013

Go-Veralls redo.

I did frog and start over on the legs. I just couldn't stand how wide they were. I cast on the smaller size on the leg instead of the called for cuff size, 46 stitches instead of 52. It isn't that many stitches, but looks much better and takes an inch off the width.

This morning I spent about the same amount of time on the legs as I did last night, but have much more progress thanks to the fewer number of stitches. In fact, I am nearly done with the legs. All I have left is a couple rows, then to make the gusset before I get started on the rise.

A little note about the yarn - I love this color! The yarn is the same Wool of the Andes worsted, but the "Sapphire Heather" color is just beautiful! I hope at some point the variations within the blue shows up in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment