Friday, February 22, 2013

On The Go-Veralls, started.

I just started this pattern today, and I'm having doubts. My gauge is spot on for both stitches and rows, but the legs look huge! I am pretty sure my little boy would be swimming in the pants with just how wide the legs are. I'm making the 0-6 month size, and the legs are 5.5 inches wide! I'm pretty sure that would fit my 8-year-old daughter's leg comfortably.

The problem is that I've spent about 4 hours working on the pattern so far, and I would hate to start over from scratch. I am torn on whether to start over or not. Also I am having reservations as to how wide the body will be. I guess this calls for some research to see what other people chose to do and if theirs turned out so wide as well.

Here's my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment