Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bad knitty kitty!

My cat loves to lay on my lap and watch the yarn strand move by as I knit. He is a great knitting helper. He keeps me company while I spend hours winding hanks into balls, he comforts me with his purrs when I am frustrated and rip out rows of work.

On occasion, my knitting helper releases his evil alter ego; the yarn shredder. This morning as I sat down to relax and knit on the "Skullface" scarf I noticed my one skein of black yarn was gone. Following the strand attached to my work, I discovered a tangled and shredded mass of black yarn under the coffee table. I don't have any clue how he managed to tangle it so badly, but it took me over an hour to get it "fixed" and wound into a usable ball. No more kitty on my lap today. I am still angry at him and can't help but glare when he walks by.

It's been a bad knitting day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment