Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hooray for an order complete!

Yes! Knit Picks FINALLY got that jade colored gloss fingering yarn in stock and available for order! My needles, sock blockers, and yarn should hopefully be here early next week. I was getting worried I would never be able to make my order, so that is a burden lifted.

Since I am posting, I may as well update on my sock progress. I managed to do a full repeat of the lace pattern yesterday. I have one more repeat before I can start the heel section. I must have forgotten how long it honestly took me to knit up that last (child sized) pair of Tribute socks. I will not be getting the gusset section done in two days. I may get the gusset section completed in 3 or 4 days if I really push myself. I am not sure I will have as much time to dedicate to knitting as I would like. We were slack in our school last week, so need to do extra this week. Oh well, I will get the socks done when I get them done. No need to stress out... really.

No comments:

Post a Comment