Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas knit #2 complete!

I finished the scarf last night, so Christmas knit #2 is complete! I already posted pictures of the hat, so I will just include pictures of the completed scarf. I think it turned out really well and I am hopeful that the recipient will like both the hat and the scarf :)

 The solid side of the complete scarf.

Showing both sides of the scarf.

I had a lot of trouble getting a picture close enough to show the edging. This is the best picture I managed to get and the flash is washing it out a lot. Oh well, I'm sure you get the general idea of what I did on the edging from looking at it.


Now that number 2 is complete I need to work on number 1 until as much as I can. I posted about this in a previous post. I am in need of a size 2.25 mm needle to finish the Tribute socks, so I will be working on them until I complete the gusset area. Once I finish the gusset I will set the socks aside and work on a different project until I get the needle needed to complete them. Hopefully I will be able to place an order to Knit Picks today and receive my order next week. I have selected Christmas knit #3 and will create a post for it shortly :) By shortly, I mean as soon as I click the "publish" button then the "new post" button ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment