Thursday, October 27, 2011

Skullface update.

I was afraid it would happen, and it did...I ran out of red yarn. The real kicker here is that I was close to being finished. I had one pattern repeat left when I ran out of the tonal red yarn. I guess I was going to order more black for making a back for the scarf, I will order another hank of red as well. I am kicking around the idea of knitting the recipient's initials on the back of the scarf using the red yarn. I will have nearly a full skein of yarn left over when I am finished; I need to find some use for it.

Since this project will be on hold until sometime in November, I started another project last night. It isn't the project I was going to make next, but all will be revealed in my next post ;)

Update: 11-18-2011

I ordered the yarn to finish this scarf. I ordered one hank of the tonal red, and 5 skeins of black. The yarn won't be getting here until the end of this month, but I've got plenty to work on until then so it doesn't matter. I am glad to finally have the yarn ordered and on it's way here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment