Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tribute socks, pictures.



I finally got the Tribute socks blocked and pictures taken. Without further ado, here they are :)
 

Just a picture of the entire sock, on the blockers.
 
Without that horrid flash, this picture shows the color of the socks more accurately.

 Here you can see the heel detail better. The heel is nearly identical to the diamond waves socks I made previously, only those were toe up and these are top down.

 Here you can see the cuff. It looks fine, but hold the cuff fairly wide since the fabric is doubled over. It will be fine when worn, as it looks fine on the blocker, it is just strange looking before the sock was blocked and the cuff portion was wide while the leg of the sock was scrunched up. Wow, talk about a run on there!


As I've mentioned before, I will be making another pair of these socks for my youngest daughter for Christmas. This pattern was fun to work, but I am glad I am done with it for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment